GPS Aquameter with AQUAREAD™ Ltd.
The GPS Aquameter, makes it easy to pinpoint your water testing data
GPS Aquameter Features
- Built in GPS receiver to enable location tagging with every data set, view data in Google Earth
- Display of all the parameters being measured; scroll left and right to view
- Record your data set at the touch of a single button, press M+ to record full data set including all parameters, GPS data and calibration data
- Built in air pressure sensor for atmospheric compensation
- Ergonomic curved design sits nice in the hand, with rubber gasket for added grip in wet condition
- Rugged, metal AquaConn connectors provide extreme durability where its needed most
View your water quality data in real time with the GPS Aquameter
Even if you will be using your Aquaprobe with an AquaLogger or other device, you will still need a GPS Aquameter. The meter gives you real time readings via the display, which are useful when deploying your logging system as it allows you to check the parameters are all reading ok.
GPS meter required for probe calibration
More importantly you will need the Aquameter to perform calibrations on all of the probes sensors. If you are purchasing multiple probes for unmanned logging, then you may only need to purchase 1 meter. This is because the latest calibration data is stored in the probe, allowing you to use 1 Aquameter to calibrate multiple probes.