Aqualogger with AQUAREAD™ Ltd.
The AquaLogger range of rugged data loggers are designed to make unmanned monitoring easy.
There are two different AquaLoggers available, the AquaLogger-2000 and the AquaLogger-7000, each is designed to be used with the respective Aquaprobe.
- Rugged construction
- Houses an air pressure sensor for pressure compensation
- Large memory to capture 32,000 full data sets, including calibration data
- Uses standard batteries to provide battery life of 6-12 months (Dependent upon logging and event testing rates set)
- Supplied with the easy to use LoggerLink PC application for logger set up.
- Features programmable event triggers to increase logging in certain conditions.
- Feature the all metal AquaConn connectors
- Download data via USB into AquaLink
Leave your AquaLogger anywhere
The AquaLogger is designed to be left in the field for long periods of time. It's rated IP-67 and contains an air pressure sensor to allow all the automatic compensation to take place.
Easy set up and deployment
It couldn't be easier to set up thanks to the easy to use LoggerLink. On the left of the screen are the existing settings, currently held by the logger, and on the other side are the new settings options. Once you have updated the new settings all you have to do is press upload and its ready for deployment! It will even tell you how much logging time you have left, in days, based on the settings you have chosen!