About AQUAREAD™ Ltd.
Bringing together senior design engineers and managers from the aerospace and marine industries with leading scientists from the pharmaceutical industry, AQUAREAD™ Ltd is an exciting new British company formed specifically to develop and manufacture a range of highly advanced analytical and process equipment for both laboratory and field use.
With over 150 years combined experience at the cutting edge of science and technology, members of our design team have been either directly responsible for, or closely connected to the following major achievements and projects:
- The winning of two Silk Cut awards for marine electronic equipment design excellence.
- The design of the world’s first portable GPS moving map system for aviation use - the forerunner of today’s in-car sat-navs.
- The design of the satellite navigation systems used by several fast jet squadrons of the British Royal Airforce including the crack RAF aerobatic team, the Red Arrows.
- The design of the head-up-display (HUD) for the world famous Tornado supersonic fighter/bomber.
- The design of the task management systems used by many emergency services helicopters throughout the world.
- The design of the flight control system for the world famous Harrier vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) jump jet.
- Four separate patent applications.
AQUAREAD™ Ltd is a privately owned company based in the south-east of England. All AQUAREAD™ products are designed and built in England with full quality control and traceability on all parts to avionics industry standards.
When you buy an AQUAREAD™ product, you know you’re buying a modern, reliable, well designed piece of test equipment specifically designed for intuitive operation.